Please read these thoroughly before making your booking
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer may pay up-front in full or via instalments. There is a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 30% (minimum £500) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Soul Sanctum not less than 10 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 10 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card (via SquareUp)
4. If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Soul Sanctum will give the customer a reminder but failure to respond to this prompt gives Soul Sanctum the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer the following refund fees, minus the deposit apply. The deposit is always non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 6 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 7 to 9 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 10 to 13 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 14 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
Soul Sanctum recommends travel insurance for the trip. This would ensure any monies lost in the event of cancellation could be recovered by the customer. Should the customer wish to cancel due to Force Majeure, please refer to paragraph 23.
6. Due to situations beyond our control, Soul Sanctum reserves the right to change bookings or cancel retreats and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, such as flight changes. Any refunds will take 30 days to process.
7. Soul Sanctum is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Soul Sanctum reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the retreat property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Soul Sanctum and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects on the property, where the retreat is held, in a clean and good condition and shall pay damages to the property owner for any articles which are destroyed or missing. Soul Sanctum shall under no circumstances be liable for any damage to the property caused by the customer or their child.
11. Soul Sanctum reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Soul Sanctum shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Soul Sanctum retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. Soul Sanctum accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Soul Sanctum can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Soul Sanctum reserves the right to alter any facility, accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Soul Sanctum. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Soul Sanctum is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
20. Soul Sanctum cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. Soul Sanctum is not liable for any injuries to the customer’s child or children, whether these occur during the hours of childcare or under the supervision of the mother.
22. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
23. Soul Sanctum shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, cancellation of flights, civil strife, global epidemics, accidents or failure to perform by third parties. Should ‘force majeure’ impede or prevent Soul Sanctum from hosting a retreat or should the client decide to cancel based on events of ‘force majeure’ there is a zero refund policy. Soul Sanctum will do its best to offer alternative options.
24. Soul Sanctum accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from the retreat.
25. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. Should a customer decide to cancel or shorten their stay there is no refund entitlement.
26. The terms and conditions form a binding agreement between the customer and Soul Sanctum. Soul Sanctum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions without advance notice. The most current version of the terms and conditions will supersede all previous versions. Soul Sanctum encourages the customer to periodically review the Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates.